Oooooo shiny! I'm no expert when it comes to making motors, but I think a shiny paint job definitely gives you a couple of extra grams of thrust :P
Same construction as the other shiny Returner R6 2207, weighing in at a similar 30 grams with short wires while making the same 1500+ grams of thrust but with a slightly shorter profile, this motor will scream all the way across the finish line without breaking a sweat while looking flyyyy.
Oh and of course true to my Indestructible Quads spirit, the motor retains the same 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum body and an unbreakable titanium alloy shaft.
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 4-5S (6s on 1660kv)
- Wire: 20AWG
- Rotor: N52H (arc magnets)
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Steel silicon steel
- Shaft: Titanium Alloy hollow shaft
- Bearings: Japanese NMB
- Casing Material: Al 7075
- Weight: 30 grams with 2 cm of wire